Sunday, September 28, 2008

failed attempt, but at least it was an attempt.

Breakfast: a banana, yogurt, and orange juice.
Lunch: baby carrots and a turkey sandwich with a bit of light miracle whip, a mushroom, and lettuce.
I forgot to bring a snack to work (I worked 10 to 5) and ended up having quite a few of these little suckers that someone brought in for the workers...Before this, I hadn't had a doughnut or even a bite of a doughnut in well over a year! It was solely because I was hungry and am pretty much a sugar addict. What's done is done though. I had crystal light and a dab of nutella after the doughnuts. yikes.

Dinner was rotisserie chicken with cayenne pepper hot sauce, steamed broccoli with lemon juice, and mashed potatoes.


..which wouldn't have been so bad if I hadn't gone back for a few more bites of mashed potatoes and several more bites of chicken. and a bit of cheese.
Summing it up, today was not a good day, but it was not a binge day. It was simply a step between the two.

1 comment:

Caitlin at Healthy Tipping Point said...

hi! nice to find a new blog!

i find that i have to have a mid-morning (and two mid-afternoon) snacks to keep me from overeating during lunch or dinner! i feel like i'm constantely eating, but that's OK with me :)